All of our prices include VAT. Delivery charges will be calculated during the checkout process, after you choose your preferred delivery method. We try to have accurate pricing and availability information on all the products we offer; despite our best efforts, a small number of the products in our catalogue may be mispriced or have inaccurate stock availability information. We do verify prices as part of our acceptance procedure, and will inform you if a products correct price is higher than that stated in your order, so you may ultimately decide whether or not to order the product at the correct price.
We may change the price of any product at any time before you place an order. If the goods you have ordered are not in stock, we may send an e-mail to inform you, at which time you may cancel your order. We do our best to accurately estimate when items will be dispatched and/or delivered; however, these estimates are based on several factors over which we have no control and as such, time for dispatch and/or delivery shall not be of the essence of the contract and should be considered as rough estimates only.
Shipping And Handling
CARRIAGE CHARGES QUOTED ARE ONLY OFFERED AS A GUIDE. IF THEY ARE MORE THAN QUOTED, YOU WILL BE CONTACTED BY EMAIL BEFORE YOUR ORDER IS FINALLY PROCESSED.
IMPORTANT: THE SHIPPING COST DOES NOT INCLUDE CUSTOM FEES AND/OR GOVERNMENTAL DUTIES WHEREVER APPLICABLE. EU CUSTOMERS ARE NOT SUBJECT TO CUSTOMS DUTY.
Your purchase will be usually processed same day and dispatched next day. If any of our products is not in stock, there will be visible note on the description with delivery time details.
Please choose between economy and express delivery:
Economy delivery takes usually 2-4 days.
Express orders will be dispatched same day with 24 hour tracked courier when ordered before 12 noon.
Please contact us in case you have not received your order within 5 working days.
Orders within EU countries will take 3 to 10 business days.
Orders outside EU may take up to 15 business days.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait, provided it has not been received by us in the interim from the supplier or is a special order.
All prices on this site are for orders made from the UK or the European Union, as 20.0% VAT is included.
Credit Card Security
MMotors JSC Ltd will not tolerate any attempts to obtain goods by fraudulent means. Any fraudulent action will be reported to the relevant authorities. Please note that Internet host IP addresses are recorded when placing an order online.
All credit card numbers are encrypted using SSL 128bit encryption once your order is placed. These credit card numbers are decrypted once they reach on our computer systems for order processing. They are not held in any clear text anywhere on the internet. We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties
If you want your item to be replaced, you should provide us with your invoice number and date of purchase. We might require return of the faulty item, so please ensure that all returns are securely wrapped and packaged. We recommend using a posting method that provides proof of delivery and can compensate for lost or damaged goods for higher value items.
If you need to reach us, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively, you can call on 07751 256 426.
MMotors JSC does not disclose buyers information to third parties. Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart once you have selected an item, to store delivery addresses if the address book is used and to store your details if you select the Remember Me Option. Data collected by this site is used to:
a. Take and fulfil customer orders
b. Administer and enhance the site and service
c. Only disclose information to third-parties for goods delivery purposes
Your order can be cancelled at any moment prior to its shipment. You can cancel your order by phone or by e-mail. If the item has already been shipped you will have to pay the charges for delivery and returning the item.
1. The 7 day “cooling off period” starts the day after delivery. All money will be refunded on receipt and inspection of returned goods. In addition to your rights under the direct selling regulations which allow you to return goods outside of the 7 day cancellation period, we operate a 28 day faulty returns period.
2. All of the products on sale have met our high quality-control standards.
4. Please ensure that all returns are securely wrapped and packaged.
5. We recommend using a posting method that provides proof of delivery and can compensate for lost or damaged goods for higher value items.
8. We do not operate a try before you buy policy.
9. Any goods found to be defective within 28 days will be replaced.
10. Goods found to be tampered with by the customer will not be replaced, but will be returned at the customers expense.
11. If you wish to return goods which are not faulty, it is requested that goods should be returned in their original packaging with all accessories, leads, manuals etc. These goods can be exchanged for other products, subject to the difference in costs being incurred. Items returned for a refund, are sent at the cost of the customer. Shipments sent back for refund at our cost will be recharged to the customers account/credit card.
12. In certain circumstances, faults will need to be diagnosed by the manufacturers of the item before a replacement can be issued.
13. Replacement or alternative items will be processed as promptly as possible, but please be aware that it may take up to 5 working days to issue the item. If an item is out of stock, it will then become a priority back order to be shipped once stock is available.
1. Refunds by credit card are made to the same credit card that was used for the original purchase. Please be aware that it may take up to 28 days for your card to be refunded. The above conditions are in addition to your statutory rights, which are not affected.
2. Refunds are made on receipt and inspection of returned goods.
3. Refunds for goods outside of the cooling off period will be for goods only.
Minimum age policy
As this online shop operates through online payments like PayPal or Credit Card, you will need to be at least 18 years old in order to buy from us.
Note: Nothing in these terms and conditions will reduce your statutory rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods. For further information about your statutory rights contact your local authority Trading Standards Department, Consumer Direct or Citizens Advice Bureau.