- Extract smoke from small to medium size BBQ’s.
- Distribute hot air from stove heat exchanger tubes.
- Kitchen cooker hood extraction systems.
- In specialised tools and machinery where high temperature resistant ventilation is required.
Fan build components
- High Temperature resistant electric motor – trickle impregnation.
- Aluminum impeller and body.
- High temperature resistant double capsulated ball bearings by NSK Japan.
- High Temperature Resistant wiring.
The fan will switch on when the temperature reaches 50ºC and will switch off when it drops below 35ºC.